All-Inclusive Kilimanjaro Climb Packages
We aim to offer the best and most fantastic combination of low and excellent-quality prices for you to climb Kilimanjaro within our inclusive Kilimanjaro climb packages.
Indeed, we do not provide the lowest prices for a Kilimanjaro climb, but we offer the best and most reasonable prices.
All Inclusive Open Group Prices to Climb Kilimanjaro
Here are our prices for an open-group Kilimanjaro climb in 2021 and 2022.
Please contact us directly with your specific requirements, like prices for private and tailor-made climbs.
- Marangu route– 6 days from USD 2400
- Machame route – 7 days from USD 2560
- Lemosho route– 7 days from USD 2690
- Rongai route – 7 days from USD 2730
- Lemosho route– 8 days from USD 2870
- Northern Circuit route – 9 days from USD 3299
We are also happy to accept payments in Euros and US Dollars and can accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
What Is Included In Our Prices To Climb Kilimanjaro?
We are 100% straightforward in explaining our costs for a Kilimanjaro climb and include in your price pretty much everything except items of a personal nature. The only extras you have to pay for are the evening meal in the hotel before or after the climb and tips for your crew.
Our Best Prices to Climb Kilimanjaro
- For your safety as you climb Kilimanjaro – Qualified guides have been carefully selected and trained by us.
- We provide minimum of 1 guide for every two clients.
- We provide National Park Fees and Rescue Service Prepaid.
- To check the blood-oxygen level readings of the client twice a day, we provide you the services of a chief guide who carries a Pulse Oximeter.
- We also deliver emergency oxygen on every climb (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid).
- Complete kit of First Aid (for use in emergencies only)
- For your health as you climb Kilimanjaro – We offer complimentary 3 liters of mineral water (per hiker) for the first day on your climb and 3 liters of purified water per person per day from night one onwards.
- Lashings of healthy and tasty food
- Twice daily health checks by guides
- High meeting success rates and client satisfaction
- For your comfort as you climb Kilimanjaro – We offer complimentary meet and greet on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport.
- One arrival & one departure, private Airport transfer per group between Kilimanjaro Airport and your hotel in a private vehicle with a driver.
- Return transfers between the hotel to the start or finish point of a climb.
- Best premium hotel included as a standard option.
- Hotel accommodation includes storage facilities for excess baggage during hikes.
- We also provide exceptional quality camping equipment like tents, sleeping mats, etc.
- Meals are served at the camps in designated dining halls.
- Table and chairs are provided on all climbs.
- Mess tent on all climbs.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain.
- Food of premium quality and a wider variety on the mountain.
- Hot lunch is organized at the lunch stop and served with a table, chairs (and inside mess tent in case of bad weather), except on day 1 of the hike, where climbers are provided with a packed lunch. (Not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals are served at the camps in specified mess halls)
- Sleeping mattress (not applicable on the Marangu route)
- Water for washing up daily.
- Porter to carry your duffel bag, with a maximum weight of 15kg / 32 lbs, from one camp to the next camp.
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt and for being responsible about your Kilimanjaro climb.
Fair and Ethical Treatment of Porters
- Complimentary Flying doctors membership (Emergency Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency – T & C’s apply)
- We support the local schools, orphanages, Support local entrepreneurs, etc.
- Salaries are paid to the mountain support crew per KINAPA (Kilimanjaro National Park Authority) guidelines.
- Members of Kilimanjaro Guides Association (KGA) and Tanzania Porters organization (TPO)
- And to be straight-forward, the only things we don’t include in our prices to climb Kilimanjaro are:
- Airfares and departure taxes
- Personal gear
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Entry visa for Tanzania
- Travel insurance
- Dinner in the hotels before and after the climb. So for the best prices to climb Kilimanjaro please do enquire now!
More Reasons to Book Your Climb for Climbing Kilimanjaro
- Great Value
- Quality services at the best prices make our adventures great value for money.
- Having essential items like Accommodations, experienced guides, National Park fees, meals, all ground transportation, sightseeing and entry fees included in the trip cost allows you to better budget for your big adventure.
- Our excellent safety record, outstanding service, and commitment to responsible and sustainable travel practices guarantee you unsurpassed value for money.
- Your tent is set up with your personal pack inside.
- Your dining tent is set up and ready for meals when you are.
- Your continual health monitoring
- B24×7 Support, on and off the mountain.
- We build more acclimatization time into all our treks. It’s the single biggest factor in summit success.
- You may want to bring some older items of warm clothing as gifts for your guides and porters.
- We Create Excellent Adventures!
- Climbing Kilimanjaro trips have been featured in the world’s most prestigious travel guides, blogs, and newspapers including: Today, Explore Magazine, Outpost Magazine, Trip advisor,
- Fodor, Lonely Planet and more.
- International Flavor
- Our travellers come from all over the globe. When you join one of Great Kilimanjaro Trek’s small group adventures, you can expect a fun mix of nationalities to share the trails with – Typically leading to plenty of interesting conversation and lots of laughs!
- Contact Climbing Kilimanjaro and start planning your adventure now.
Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro
Kilimanjaro is a challenging mountain with many different routes to choose from. But, with Good Earth
Expedition, your difficult route can be easy and enjoyable!
Best Place Destinations
We provide some very affordable prices compared to others.
10 DAYS – SOUTH AFRICA PRIVATE LUXURY SAFARI
- Destination: South Africa
- Duration: / 10 Days
- Travellers: 4 - 10
12 DAYS ALASKAN WILDERNESS – KAYAK, HIKE & FISHING EXPEDITION
- Destination: Valdez, AK, USA
- Duration: / 12 Days
- Travellers: 6 - 10
10 DAYS / 9 NIGHTS BOTSWANA, OKAVANGO DELTA SAFARI
- Destination: Destination Bostwana
- Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
- Travellers: 2 - 10